LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020!
Come winters and the skin woes are back. Come to think of it, every season brings some or the other skin issues with it. Just as you need to take care of what to wear in different seasons, it is the same with how to maintain one’s skin in different times of the year.
Parched, flaky and itchy are few words which are the top descriptors for the skin texture issues every winter. Thankfully, SOUL has some easy and quick tips for the winter woes. Just open your kitchen cupboard and fish out few everyday items like besan (gram flour), haldi (turmeric), lemon, curd, honey & kesar (saffron).
There are many ways of using curd for your skin. In winters especially, curd which is rich in lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxyl acid, helps to improve your complexion and makes it softer and more radiant.
- Take some sour curd and mix besan, haldi and a few drops of lemon juice. Make it into a smooth paste and leave it on for a few minutes till you get the feeling of the paste getting dry. Rub the now semi-dry paste gently and see the muck coming out. Do not rub harshly. Whatever is left, wash it off with cool water.
- Take some sour curd and add a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of kesar (saffron). Let the saffron soak a while and leave its colour. Once that’s done, mix it well and apply it on your face. Leave it till it dries and then wash it off with water.
- If you don’t want to use curd, you can also soak saffron in few drops of water and make it into a paste and apply it on the face for improving the colour and texture of your skin.
- Apply curd/yogurt mixed with honey on your face daily. On continuous use, your complexion will get fairer like never before.
- Curd also helps in fighting off the blackish part of the neck which is very common, especially for the Indian skin. Apply sour curd on the blackish part of the neck and leave it on for 15 minutes. This application will help in removing blackish-ness of the neck.
- And lastly, add rose water and turmeric to curd. Massage your face with this mix for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water. You will get softer and fairer skin right after the application.
SOUL note for winter skin care : Every skin reacts differently to different products. If your skin becomes irritated by following any of the above tips, immediately discontinue the practice. Also have a word with your dermatologist or cosmetologist before starting any new beauty regime.
So, have you known how effective our everyday products can be for our skin? Would you like to include it in your daily regime? Share your thoughts in comments.
Picture Source:http://www.tiptoplifestyle.com, http://tongueticklers.com, http://imbbpullzone.laedukreationpvt.netdna-cdn.com
Array to healthy skin
OLIVE OIL HAIR TREATMENT WITH ROSEMARY AND LAVENDER!
Introducing eyelash extension techniques in INDIA – The hottest trend in the beauty industry
Make-up essentials for everyday corporate look!
How to adapt your beauty routine when it’s raining – By L’Occitane Expert