GYM FASHION IN BOLLYWOOD!
“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
Can you feel the vibe of the wedding season in the air? I do! While wedding season means getting the right trousseau and stacking up on the most exquisite jewellery, it is the shoe arena that remains largely neglected! But your feet needs all the love and pampering too! If you are looking for last minute shoe shopping ideas then let me be the shoe genie and bring you the 10 most scintillating and eclectic shoes for this wedding season. So if you are a bride, bridesmaid or a guest this is a must-read!
So here you go!
- Silver ‘Brooke’ Glitter Heels by Dorothy Perkins – British brand Dorothy Perkins is known for weaving magic with their classy and demure take on fashion and this shoe glitter embedded sandal style block heels is everything you have dreamt of! This luminous metallic finish strikes the right balance between festive drama and convenience.
- Gold Synthetic & Mesh Ethnic Wedges by Mochi – If you are not comfortable in block heels like me then (hi-5 my lovelies) go for this golden embroidered wedge heels alludes wedding season spirit like no other. This versatile beauty will work wonder with every outfit for the different events of wedding.
- Boho blossom sliders by Chumbak – If you have been bitten by the bohemian bug and looking for every occasion to infuse a touch of bohemian fantasy, then this slider is your new best friend! Embellished with mirror, tassel and pompom this one is destined to become a mehendi favourite!
- Ritzy by Steve Madden – Sequin? Check. Block Heels? Check. Showstopper? Double check. Turn up the heat in this oh-so-sexy coquettish peep-toe wedge heels by Steve Madden. Bejewelled in the rain of sequins this one is definitely not for the faint-hearted!
- Ruby Red by Needledust – Red is the warmest colour of the wedding season! The auspicious charm channeled in by this colour is unparalleled. It is not without a reason that I am digging this red ghoongroo jooti that boasts of a thread jal base.
- Printed Fabric High Heel Court Shoes by Zara – How can one say no to majestic floral motifs gracing this black kitten heels! Your shoe wardrobe is incomplete without this jacquard heel from Zara . I am a Zara woman. Are you?
- Tangy Tap by Needledust – Whether it is mehendi or sangeet this mirror and tassel flower embellished tangerine jootis is geared up to translate your penchant for everything pretty! Ideal both for the bride and her squad!
- Indigo & Red Kolhapuri Chappals by Tjori – Unfold tradition, comfort and street-chic mood in these Ajrakh Kolhapuri chappals! This one would be consonant with a minimalistic pastel or bright, colour block ankle-length maxi dress.
- Chattri by Needledust – For the bride who loves drama on her feet slip into these umbrella embroidered jootis for the haldi function. Let your feet do all the talking as the design creates an ombre effect!
- Multicoloured Sandals by Truffle – On your big day be the diva in this dazzling pair of beauties that is studded with stone work. The beautiful red would coordinate like a pro with the bridal ensemble!
I hope you liked this list and don’t forget to tell us which one is your favourite!
Picture source : http://www.dorothyperkins.com, https://www.chumbak.com, https://www.stevemadden.com
https://www.needledust.com, https://www.zara.com, https://www.tjori.com, https://www.jabong.com
The Lively Living Coral: How to Wear the Color of the Year
Kay by Katrina kaif
THE VIRAL FESTIVE TRENDS OF THE MONTH WORLDWIDE!
WHAT’S YOUR GO FOR A BUDGET FRIENDLY FASHION?
Shoes like never before!