Bring colour to your outfits with these Festive trends!
Are you looking for sophisticated yet cutting-edge fashion option? Have you been thinking all day long what to wear for your next travel story? Are you looking for ways to give a much needed makeover to your wardrobe?
Well here is Rustorange’s resplendently curated capsule edition ‘Threads and stitches’ that is all guaranteed to sweep you off your feet!
This monsoon-friendly collection is an ode to bold yet feminine-chic patterns and embroidery etched on a canvas of mellow sorbet fabrics.
The ankle-length cut, the body-flattering design and the finesse of craftsmanship makes these cotton beauties irresistible!
Let me take you to a voyage of the designs that are show stealers for me. So here we go –
- Orange and beige embroidered princess panel dress – If you heart exquisite yet strong designs, then this fairytale dress is all you need! The beige cutwork on the tangerine palette adds a welcome twist and with spacious pockets for company, you will own this monsoon!
- Green embroidered shirtdress with pompom detail – When two top trends of the season partners together to win your heart, how can you say no to it? This green shirtdress spattered with cheerful yellow pompoms exudes monsoon vibes. So go for it!
- Grey embroidered skirt dress – This has to be my favourite from the lot! With bloom and foliage meandering across the bust of the dress, red and yellow detailing at the hemline, and winsome fluttery sleeves to compliment your arms, this silhouette deserves all your attention!
- Grey and pink ladybug embroidered wrap dress – I usually say ditch grey in monsoon but when you have cute as button ladybugs titivating your dress, well I take back my words! In addition, the coral pink piping and tie-up detailing sets the bar high for its counterparts! Watch out fellow dresses!
- Orange and blue umbrella embroidered dress – What’s monsoon without its universal insignia of umbrella! With a keyhole, umbrella patchwork and tassel at the bust and pompoms gracefully embracing the waistline and hemline this silhouette is tailor-made for the angelic you!
Comfort and Style blended together- Prop up these mighty cushions which create nothing but magic
Winter fashion goals that Gossip Girl Gave Us
Veere Di Wedding style decoded!