Introducing eyelash extension techniques in INDIA – The hottest trend in the beauty industry
Your hair is an important part of the body. Healthy hair is often taken as a sign of a healthy body. Every length of hair is right according to personal choice. But, fizziness and dry hair with problems like dandruff and hair fall is no one’s wish. It’s monsoon season all around the world. Everyone just loves the rain and the climate around but absolutely hate what it does to your hair.
Heat, dust, chemicals, and pollution are things which your hair go every day. Along with it, heat, dust, pollution, chemicals are some things that are lowering your hair quality every day. Whether you blow-dry your hair or color it, everything is eventually going to be visibly harsh on your hair.
This is even not the end, poor diet, high-stress levels, and poor hygiene tend to worsen the condition even more. Hair loss problems can lower your self-esteem and finding good treatment is a real challenge. For overcoming these problems your hair needs a good haircare treatment that will rejuvenate your hair and give the hair texture and nutrients which your hair is crying for daily.
One of the best and most recommended treatments is olive oil treatment along with lavender and rosemary oil.
Lavender and rosemary oil are two essential hair oils which do wonders on your hair. Essential oils are plant extracts which are obtained by evaporation or distillation. Here are its benefits:
- It increases blood circulation of the scalp.
- It helps in fighting chronic inflammation.
- It reduces dihydrotestosterone levels.
- It prevents fibrosis (scar formation) on the scalp.
- It even helps in reverse graying.
- These all aid in quick hair growth.
Rosemary oil has proven to have the same effects of hair growth like minoxidil 2% just with lesser side effects.
- It helps you get rid of dandruff.
- It is also a stress-relieving oil which tends to reduce the stress level of the body.
- It has an amazing fragrance.
- It helps in treating inflammation.
- It soothes itching of the scalp.
But these essential oils are too strong to use directly on your scalp. So these are mixed with a larger quantity of olive oil and then applied to the scalp. Along with the benefits of these two oils, OLIVE OIL has its own properties which are very helpful for our scalp like –
- It contains antioxidants which prevent from aging and follicle formations.
- It regulates the pH balance of our scalp and therefore provides hair growth an ideal environment.
- It helps you to get rid of dry hair naturally and itchy scalp.
Now, after reading all the benefits of using these oils, you must be thinking of all the money you need to spend to get these hair treatments done on your scalp.
Here’s how you can do it yourself from the comfort of your home (DIY).
- Take a bowl and pour olive oil into it. Add 2-3 drops of each rosemary oil and lavender oil.
- You can use cotton balls or your hairs for applying this mixture of oils into your hair.
- Start applying from the roots and make your way down to the tips of your hair.
- For adding the effects and getting deeper conditioning of your hair. Take a warm towel and wrap around your hair. You can warm your towel by dipping first in hot water.
- Leave it on your hair for about 40 minutes.
- After it, you can wash your hair with your favorite shampoo (prefer a herbal or mild shampoo).
- You can rinse and shampoo your hair 2 times to completely get rid of all the oil.
- Then you can dry it and style it as usual.
USAGE – You can use it once a week or once every two weeks to get desirable results.
Try this hair oil mask to get frizz-free, bouncy and beautiful hair, you have always dreamt of. Don’t wait! Try it now!.
Home Decorating Ideas for This Diwali Season That You Cannot Afford To Miss
Make-up essentials for everyday corporate look!
How to adapt your beauty routine when it’s raining – By L’Occitane Expert
MAC Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipstick Collection review
Tips for creating indoor cactus garden