Add warmth to your home -Must have woollen furnishings for this winter season!
With Diwali just around the corner, you must be wondering about how to dazzle up your home.
Here are a few off-the-beaten-track ideas to transform not-so presentable spaces that promise to make your Diwali celebrations at home reach the crescendo-of-satisfaction:
- Let there be light– Diwali is the festival of lights. Decorate your living room with candles, string lights of different colors and patterns and diyas.
You can decorate your walls by hanging strings of artificial flowers and string lights of different colors along with them.
- Drama in groups– Place a cluster of tiny similar lanterns outside your window so that it is visible from your living room. It adds drama to the room inside.
- Add a touch of class– You can place a chandelier in your living room which will make the entire space look high-toned.
- Rangolis– You can make Rangolis in your home exteriors, either with Rangoli colors or with flowers. Make these Rangolis look more adorable by surrounding them with diyas.
- The centre of attention– Place a Potpourri or an Urli filled with water, flowers and some floating candles, on your centre table.
Place a whole new wall to wall carpet where the entire seating arrangement of your living room is set.
You can either place a patterned or a single colored rug underneath your centre table.
You can also add some metallic magic by placing metallic candle holders on your centre table.
- A new look– Accentuate and enhance the overall look by painting one of your living room walls with a bright shade ,say, yellow to make it look radiant.
You can also experiment with a colorful wallpaper of a different pattern. Floral wallpapers could be the ideal choice.
- Why restrict pops of colors only to your wardrobe?– If you do not wish to change your wall colors, you can place colorful paintings on one of your living room walls.
Add vivacity to your space by keeping colorful cushions on your sofas. Replace dull curtains with colorful ones.
Make bold experiments by choosing colors, patterns and styles that you haven’t used before.
- The Quirkier, The Better– Never underestimate the corners of your living room. Hang filament hanging lamps in the most suitable corner.
You can also hang a cage containing flowers and fairy lights to add a touch of quirk to the place.
This Diwali, turn on your bright side and add effervescence to your home by incorporating these undemanding ideas.
Picture source : https://www.pepperfry.com
Christmas Vibes Come Alive With Housejoy
The Best Carpet Trends for 2019
Add magic to your room and make it a dream room!
Tips for creating indoor cactus garden
7 Ways To Go Green This Spring!