How to create a butterfly garden!
In this new age of devices, time speeds up. We keep hustling each and every day. Each day is different and each day has its own challenges. We become so busy fulfilling our obligations that we fail to dedicate time to our well-being.
These everyday tasks are bound to create certain levels of stress, anxiety and discomfort. Therefore, it becomes imperative for us to incorporate meditation as a regular practice. Meditation helps us relieve stress and be more productive.
Every area of our home has a purpose. We have a living area, a dining area or a reading corner. However, having a separate space primarily for meditation is extremely important.
Having a meditation space in your house reminds you to practice stillness. It reminds you to isolate yourself from all your activities and experience solitude.
A meditation area is that sacred place of your house that enables you to experience inner peace and guidance.
Wondering about how to create a meditation space? Here’s the key:
- Find the most comfortable place of your house and make it your meditation space– You can dedicate an entire room of your house and make it a meditation room. A meditation space can be created in a corner or any suitable place in your house. It should be made where you find yourself to be the most comfortable and peaceful.
- Do not make it look too flashy– Do not make your meditation space look too cluttered by adding a lot of objects. Make it look neat and organized. Your meditation space should allow you to be focused. So, do not add any distracting elements.
- Personalize your meditation space with these elements–
- Elements of water– You can place a small water fountain having a soothing sound. You can also place a pot filled with water and flowers along with some floating candles.
- Statues– You can keep a Buddha statue in your meditation space.
- Stay connected to nature– You can keep some indoor plants and your favorite flowers.
- Proper elevation and support- You can meditate by sitting on the floor on a soft rug or a meditation pillow. Meditation chairs are also readily available that help you sit upright and meditate
- Tibetan singing bowls– You can use Tibetan singing bowls as a part of your meditation practice.
- Illumination– Light up the entire meditation space either with candles or a lamp which is not distracting to the eyes.
- Fragrance– You can burn incense sticks or candles of fragrances like Lavender, Sandalwood, Rose or Lemon to promote calmness, clarity of mind and to feel more energetic.
- Place a Tapestry– You can place a tapestry across the wall of your meditation space in order to add a bohemian look to it.
If you do not want your meditation space to look too bright, you can place fairy lights of your desired color along with the tapestry instead of any lamps.
- Proper blend of colors– Bright colors have a tendency to bring vibrancy to your meditation space.
However, all the colors should be properly balanced. Bright and soothing colors should be properly combined.
Thus, having a meditation space enlightens you and elevates your spirit. It is that energy-space that allows you to feel connected with yourself and be who you are meant to be.
Fall In Love With The World Of Bookstagrammers!
Kitchen décor ideas that will blow your mind !
Photos And Posters To Personalize Your Room!
Marriages made in Heaven and Weddings done in gardens!
Make rush for your RUSTIC GARDEN!!!