CELEBS ROCKING THE SOCIAL MEDIA!
Winter is the best season to flaunt your clothes and style, despite of the frosty wind.
The leaves are falling from the trees and the days are getting colder and shorter with unannounced bouts of rains, but there is no stopping our fashion enthusiasts from flooding the shops and buying all kinds of snugly jerseys and over coats.
Even the jet setting stars are being spotted in various styles of coats and jackets, jumpers and foot wears whether travelling abroad or just strolling around in the neighbourhood. Let’s take a look at the top 5 coats and jackets, SOUL picks in Coat me up!
- When we talk about coats, how can androgyny be left behind? Akris has come out with semi-formal checkered over-coats with matching pants and the ‘Iridescent Stand-Collar Short Parka’ in metallic green which are so drool worthy.
- Altuzarra by Joseph Altuzarra which is a fairly new brand has a collection to die for. The women’s ready-to-wear luxury clothing designer says his brand is influenced by his multicultural upbringing and his international education in fashion. He launched his brand, Altuzarra, in New York in 2008. Some of the pieces like the navy blue virgin wool blend military style jacket and the patched leather glossy jacket/coat are vert apt for the grungy yet sophisticated look.
- Sass & Bide (not many may have heard of) is an Australian designer dedicated to the strong, obscure and the Today in our list is one of their strong looking checkered blanket-style over-coat which has a wilderness feel to it. At the same time they have an embellished cape crafted from sheer silk georgette and embellished with light-catching sequins for evenings out.
- Fourth in the list is the UK based Temperley known for its chic and luxurious fabrics and its hand-finishes. We love the ‘Isaac Polkadot Trench’ which is available in blue and pink color. Also the ‘Long Brooke Coat’ which feature a striking graphic print inspired by Indian chintzes and Navajo patterns are amazing. Some of the famous wearers of the brand include The Duchess of Cambridge, along with sister Pipa, Penelope Cruz and Halle Berry to name a few.
- Last but not the least is SOUL’s absolute favorite (another British brand) Burberry. This is one brand which never goes out of fashion and has some of the ‘forever’ pieces in their collection. The monogrammed wrap/shawl is something every fashion lover should have in their wardrobe. Burberry also offers personalization with your initials on the wrap. From Hollywood to Bollywood, all the leading ladies have been spotted in this quite often. The price may set back a few, but for those who can, we would just say GO for it.
Just talking about them makes one run to the nearest store and get their hands on at least one of them. Alternatively, you can also log on to their respective websites and have your own winter retail therapy to beat the cold this winter.
SPICED UP FALL WITH FUR AND LEATHER!
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020!
Bollywood female characters who set the trend of casual is cool!
WHO WORE SABYASACHI THE BEST?
FASHION STATEMENTS INSPIRED FROM FRIDA KAHLO!