New rules of This Winter Fashion Look You Need To Follow
Hi all! It is that time of the year that pumps me up and makes me get super excited! Cause it’s Christmas time! Whether you are a child or a grown-up, Christmas magic just cast its spell on you and all you can hear is exultant Christmas carols accompanying every tv commercial this season. The image of the quintessentially plump Santa arriving joyously with his dearest reindeers. Delectable Christmas cakes. The coruscating Christmas tree bearing its testimony to a canvas of memories. And not to forget, the strings of socks waiting in anticipation for wish fulfillment! Christmas and New Year is also a time that insinuates the meeting of friends, family and a host of parties to keep you on your feet. This also means that there will be many opportunities to dress up! So, it’s time to ace that jaw-dropping party lookbook and meet those fashion goals.
Hence I have come up with a set of six exclusive looks for this party season, which are sure to answer all your queries right from dress to make-up and make up a terrific party lookbook for you. So here we go!
- Red is the quintessential Christmas colour and the USP of red lies in its potential to instantly grab attention of the onlooker and transform you into a cynosure. Aurora Red (one of the Pantone colours of Fall 2016) is literally everywhere! For the first look, pick up an Aurora Red sweater dress and pair it up thigh-high boots. Red on red is always sexy! Treat you lips to a lustrous shade of red that seamlessly blends with your attire. Neutralize the overpowering look by dressing your eyes with an eyeshadow in earthy-tones, voluminous mascara and neatly contoured winged eye-liner. If you are planning for a day-to-night look, sparkle up your eyes with a jewel-toned eye mascara. Soft curls and a black studded sling bag is all you need to conclude the look.
- The second look is all about staying effortlessly classy and reveling in a minimalistic yet impactful look. In other words this is my kind of aesthetic! Curate rich fall colours and collate them together to create something magnificent! Olive, stretch, ankle-length pants, a rusty orange, net tunic top and tribal printed navy blue jacket. Beige Wedge heels, berry puckers and a sleek neck chain is all you need for this look. If you are invited for a Christmas lunch, don’t leave your sunnies behind and you will be turning heads for all the right reasons. Another way to do this look is by substituting the navy blue jacket with a brown knitted bell-sleeve sweater for those London high-street vibes! P.S. I have styled this look on myself and you can find it to know how it fares. Head to the slideshow!
- The third look is about being the romantic party girl with a twist. A white lace maxi dress with a thigh high slit, accentuated with a tie-up skinny belt at the waist and a flower wreathe impeccably settled on the crown. Debunk the expected romantic Grecian boho vibe by embracing bold and vivid fluorescent make-up which is a massive hit this season! Ace another trend by carrying a black or neutral tone sling bag with eye-catching embroidery! P.S. Tread the fluorescent trend either for the eyes or lips and not both!
- The highlight of the fourth look lies in its versatility. Greenery (another Pantone colour of Fall 2016) satin skater dress and coral-hued faux peal studded shrug, sharkskin coloured short boots and twiggy lashes. How to do twiggy lashes? Apply mascara on both the upper and lower lashes and voila you have a doll-like look. Another way to wear your jewel-toned greenery dress is to snug in a bling crop sweater and channel snazzy appeal with a gold-toned skinny scarf and a hangbag with quaint patchwork as patchwork is big this season!
- The fifth look is about going all the way out with shimmer and glitter. Shimmer jumpsuit, plunging neckline, black choker – another dope this season and ruby pumps. Heighten the tease with ultra-wet lacquered lips and soft smoky eyes. Wear your hair in a balletic chignon and rule the party season you glamorous diva!
- The sixth and the last look is for those who don’t prefer too much of drama and yet aim to stay on fleek. Enter the serenity or airy blue bardot dress teamed up with multi-coloured pastel hued neckpiece and a nude pout. Transform the day look to a night one by treading the dramatic route with Graphic strokes underneath your eyes, thigh-chain and flats. The trick is to keep the footwear simple because there’s already too much happening with the look.
Some quick tips:-
- If you are suffering from acne, use tea tree oil to eliminate them at the earliest and at the same time use a light moisturizer that is suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Matte lipsticks are everywhere and I am sure you are planning to buy them too if not already. Dark lips are really big this season hence, berry shades, oxblood and deep purples complement beautifully with the winter looks. However, remember to choose shades based on whether you have a warm or cool complexion. Also, scrub, exfoliate and moisturize your lips so that when you glide your matte lipsticks, you don’t have to battle with dryness and cracked lips.
- For a flawless finish use make-up setting gels/primers to set your make-up.
- To make any lipstick matte, press a tissue paper between your lips and dab loose powder. This makes your lipstick long-stay.
- Never forget to carry a pocket-size deodorant or a body mist inside your bag.
Hope these looks and suggestions help you this party season. Till then stay in style and don’t forget to wear your smile.
Picture source : https://ae01.alicdn.com, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Complete Your Wardrobe This EOSS
9 Ways to Wear Jeans like a Supermodel
Long Due – Enjoy the flowing, royal feel of the maxi dress this summer!
Rosegal products review
When it comes to bridal wear go for Anushree Reddy