OLIVE OIL HAIR TREATMENT WITH ROSEMARY AND LAVENDER!
Make-up lovers of the world unite! Why? Hold your breath! American cosmetic biggie Smashbox is available on Nykaa!!!!!
Smashbox began its journey in 1996 pioneered by brothers Dean and Davis Factor. This legendary beauty brand reputed for rolling off long-lasting beauty marvels with impeccable studio-finish believes in enhancing the “most kickass beautiful self”. Available in Sephora outlets and now launched on Nykaa, this year has been a tale of benisons for makeup enthusiasts.
Since the excitement is too much and well justified, without further ado let’s swing straight to my top 5 picks from the brand and why you too should give it a thought!
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer– We have always been in quest for that magical hack that would ensure longevity to our make-up. I mean nobody wants their prolonged dedication to be ruined during the festive season. Enter Photo Finish Foundation Primer to wipe away your make-up ordeals! This oil-free primer is your go-to base to lock the make-up and culminate it into a photo finish impact for those inspiring instagram pictures. While the mattifying formula is set to exude a natural flawless look whereas the pore-minimizing feature would prevent clogging of pores and reduce the appearance of pores. Now that’s a golden deal!
- Photo Finish Primer Water– Since the brand is known for their premium range of primers to suit all skin types there’s no surprise that why I my vote goes out to another primer! We all know primer is necessary to prep up the skin but it is make-up setting spray that finally does trick of setting the make-up. This product is a real dope as it is a primer-cum-setting spray. A big reason why you should steal the deal! If that is not enough then the features of instantly absorbing into the skin and concluding into a hydrated and healthy glow has us on our feet!
- Always On Liquid Lipstick– The liquid lipstick fever is not dying down soon and we are not complaining! Available in 18 vivid shades and a plethora of options at our disposal it’s hard to say no! Blast off which is a coral pink shade and Thrill Seeker which is an orange red shade are my favourites. It boasts of Primer Oil Complex which is a quickfix to condition and rejuvenate the lips, lightweight, smudge and feather resistant, and claims to deliver an intense finish for 8 long hours. What not to love!
- Step-by-Step Contour Stick Singles– Another trend that has hit high notes this year has be sculpting your face like a pro! Available in four versatile shades of Contour, Bronze, Highlight and Illuminate this one comes with a creamy formula. The stick format makes it super convenient to use on the on-the-go or otherwise. Each one of these is purported to provide distinctive functions. It is easily blendable and glides smoothly on the skin. Its USP is that the universal shades are compatible with all skin tones!
- Spotlight Palette– Highlighting is the key to ensure that your face gets the right amount of attention during those click moments. This palette is the collaborative brainchild of Youtube mogul Casey Holmes in association with Smashbox. The palette comprises of three complementary highlighting shades out of which 2 are shimmer-finish shades and the other one has a mega sparkle formula. It promises to add dimension and depth to your visage and concludes into a velvet smooth finish. Must have!
- High-definition make-up
- Long lasting to survive those intense photo shoot sessions or a day long festive celebration
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Not tested on animals
- Being a high-end luxurious brand the prices are quite steep
- College-going gang might find it hard to purchase owing to the pricing
Shop from the link below:
Picture source: http://www.nykaa.com
Introducing eyelash extension techniques in INDIA – The hottest trend in the beauty industry
Make-up essentials for everyday corporate look!
How to adapt your beauty routine when it’s raining – By L’Occitane Expert
MAC Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipstick Collection review
Max and Blackberrys – Summer 18