ZivameExpands Its Footprint With Its 45th Store In India
As we have already been through half of the year, it is quite safe to say that jewelleries have swung to a statement mode. In other words in 2018 jewelleries are not just about seamlessly coordinating with your outfit! It’s time for the jewelleries to stand out and have a moment of their own! If you are into accessories like me then you must know about these five key jewellery pieces to set the spiffy tone.
- Choker– While chokers have been always there but this year we witnessed a choker revolution in its highest magnitude! The bardot and off-shoulder trend has made choker a go-to ingredient for the finishing touch of the outfit. From Stradivarius to Forever 21 to Asos the choker is everywhere! Fashion blogger Aashna Shroff of ‘The Snob Journal’ has bowled me over with her collection of chokers that are bang on conversational pieces. If you don’t want to shed bucks on chokers then there’s always the DIY route. From lace to bayadere to tattersall there’s so much to experiment!
- Earcuff and Ear crawlers– Now this trend is for the bold and the beautiful! Make way for earcuffs and ear crawlers to your closet and enjoy the limelight! How? Coz this piece of jewellery on your ears is a much-needed break from all those boring, run-of-the-mill jewelleries. But acing the earcuff look can be tricky. You need to understand whether it complements you or just doesn’t work for you! To pull off the ear-cuff look either wear your hair in a romantic side-swept or a twisted top-knot. For beginners black velvet fitted maxi-dress, golden ear crawlers, smokey eye make-up along with pink nude lips would be my call! I am totally digging the collection at Myntra and Quirksmith!
- Pom-pom and tassel fervor– Looks like the pom-pom and tassel fever is not going to die down anytime soon! It has taken the street-fashion loyalists by storm- From earrings to neckpiece to anklets to everything you can fancy pompoms have become a girl’s best friend along with tassels too! Thanks to the soaring popularity of the bohemian aesthetics that these two detailing is here to stay. Why not tread the experimental zone and use a pompom wristlet to adorn your bun. It’s a dare ladies! You can shop your heart out from Fashion police India and Disharee 11 shrees collection.
- Palmlet– This is another statement piece that has always been there but off late is earning its true worth! Palmlet is for the ones who refuse to be complacent and want to make their jewelleries the highlight of their look. There are few tips though to ace the palmlet! A DIY manicure with lemon, honey and salt would exfoliate as well render luster to the palms. Secondly, go for palmlet in just one hand. Thirdly, fusion wear or ethnic wear works best for the palmlets. Lastly, balance out the palmlet with delicate or moderate statement pieces. Best would be to let the palmlet shine through and hence let it enjoy its moment of glory! Head to Urban Womaniya and Acsentials for more inspiratiear crawlersons!
- Afghani tribal jewelleries– We all have danced to the tune of ‘Afghan Jalebi’, now the Afghani tribal jewellery is here to make our lives roll! Their appeal lies in their feminine designs and the alluring detailing. Fashion blogger Kritika Khurana of ‘That boho girl’ swears by these Afghani beauties! You can shop Afghani jewellery from Phuljhadi designs and The Hype.
So my lovelies what are you waiting for? Make a rush for these fabulous statement jewelleries and paint the down red!!!!!
CALVIN KLEIN mycalvins time pieces!
The new Burberry fall collection 2018
Athleisure: Pushing the envelope!
Max Fashion unveils the ‘Denim It Up Collection’
Max Launches College Fash Bash – An exclusive range for college-goers