New rules of This Winter Fashion Look You Need To Follow
10 party looks you can ace with AND A/W 2017 collection…
And by Anita Dongre is one of my go-to high-street home grown brands. I have always rooted for their play with fabrics and cuts that seamlessly complement the body type and aesthetics of today’s women. With the fall season right here, what can be a better reason to pamper yourself than with dresses that screams party starter! The wedding season is a lot of work not just for the brides but also bridesmaids who have to put their best foot forward for bachelorette parties. Add to that Christmas parties and New Year celebrations, there are so many events and flaunting the right outfit for those instagrammable moments is so necessary!
Here are my top 5 picks from And by Anita Dongre’s Autumn-Winter 2017 collection!
- Black Maxi with blue lace bodice (http://www.andindia.com/new-products/black-maxi-with-blue-lace-bodice.html)– If you have an office party to attend, this maxi dress with elbow flared sleeves is the perfect shot. What I really love about this one is the attached cobalt blue lace cape that renders it a day-to-night look! Soft curls, brownish nude puckers and geometrical earrings are all what we need.
- Shimmer cut-out sleeves Maxi dress (http://www.andindia.com/new-products/shimmer-cut-out-sleeves-maxi-dress.html)– This maxi dress is my idea of equipoise between sexy yet demure! This classy number notably features deep V neckline, front slit till knee and empire line detailing. Now what not to like! Smokey eyes and peachy nude lips would seal the look. Perfect for the bride-to-be on her bridal shower.
- Black Peek-A-Boo Maxi dress (http://www.andindia.com/new-products/black-peek-a-boo-maxi-dress.html)– A date night is coming up? Not sure what to wear? Well this net and sequin bodice maxi dress is the answer to your poser! Don’t forget to accessorize with golden chunky handcuff and drop earrings, and conclude the look with a red matte lipstick that has blue undertone. P.S. Avoid metallic or jewel finish lipsticks as it would shift away attention from the dress.
- Cranberry Cape sleeves maxi dress (http://www.andindia.com/new-products/cranberry-cape-sleeves-maxi-dress.html)– What’s Christmas without the touch of red! I am already drooling over this cranberry hued maxi dress that features cape sleeves. It is ideal for those who are not comfortable donning sleeveless yet want to ascend their style game! Black velvet embroidered sling bag, black suede pumps and a highlighted face, and you are all set to be Santa’s favourite style child!
- Wine maxi dress (http://www.andindia.com/new-products/wine-maxi-dress.html)– Ring in New Year with this colour-block fuchsia maxi dress that is enhanced with a key-hole detailing and front slit. Wear your hair into a Dutch braid and switch to bold kohl eyes along with a no makeup look for the ultimate appeal. I also feel this one makes for a suitable choice in case you are planning for thematic bridesmaid photography!
Picture source: http://media.andindia.com
Know Molly Moorkamp – A Designer For Every Urban Girl
Was that a Banarasi Dupatta that Deepika Padukone Was Wearing In Her Wedding?
‘Indywood Fashion Premier League’ : 2-4 December
Vintage Golden Styles!
Shagun Gupta unveils handcrafted bespoke bracelets studded with precious stones!