Rosegal products review
If you are an Indian bride-to-be or a bridesmaid or the seasoned fashionista who is aiming to put her best fashion foot forward this festive season, then this designer from Hyderabad deserves your attention!
I am talking about Anushree Reddy, the celebrated fashion maven from Hyderabad who stokes our desire to play dress up and leap off to our own fairytale. Her designs are bespoke, graceful and romance with the mellow and nonchalant colour palette of mint, peach, sorbet pink, understated red amongst others.
This luxury label is profuse with an uber feminine collection accentuated with dreamy cuts and luminous and indulgent embroidery for company!
I have curated my five favourite picks from her range of designs and you should know why!
- Pink embroidered Lehenga with Red Embroidered Blouse– If you are the maid of honour who wants to stand out without trying to steal the thunder of the bride, then this pink lehenga should be in your bucketlist! The dual-toned red and pink saves the lehenga from being a tale of monotony. Chandbali and stack of stone embellished bangles will catapult you to become the best dressed guest at the wedding.
- Pink Lehenga with Floral Cut Work Peplum– Attention dear brides for the mehendi function ditch the regular embroidered lehengas and tread the route of flower power with this demure peplum lehenga that is heightened with floral accents. Side swept cascading hair, jadau danglers and a soft peachy make-up and you are mehendi ready!
- Sea Green Blouse with Pink Printed Double Layer Lehenga– A tranquil concoction of rose quartz and icy blue, this raw silk lehenga adorned with Zardozi and Resham embroidery is a match made in heaven! Garb this artistic couture and gear up to rock your sangeet ceremony with aplomb!
- Greenish Yellow Lehenga with Pink Cutwork Blouse– Well I know that it is always better to go for a minimalistic look for the haldi ceremony but who doesn’t want their wedding lookbook to be instagram worthy! Hence, this lemon yellow lehenga enhanced with scallop cutwork is the perfect staple for that fun-filled haldi rasam. What I like most is the juxtaposition of pink that plays out well against the vibrant yellow moodboard.
- Yellow Buti Lehenga with Sea Green Butterfly Blouse– For the wedding reception incorporate mint and yellow to your wardrobe instead of swearing by vivid and potent shades! The Lampi border of the lehenga and the coruscating butterfly embroidery on the canvas of chanderi blouse comes together to make you look like a million-dollar bride without going overboard!
You can shop the collection here: http://www.coutureyard.com
Picture source: http://www.coutureyard.com
When Fashion goes delicious!
Accessorize Launches Its S/S 2017 Collection!
H&M’s S/S 2017 Collection!
Fashion Trend: Spring 2017 Is Sequins Season!
Fashion Trend: The New Athleisure For 2017!