Wedding bells, flowers and resplendent ceremonies!
Let’s have a sneak peek at all the latest trends so that you can start upgrading your wardrobe and be fall-ready!
- FUR – If there’s one trend that continues to remain timeless, it is fur. However, this season fur is screaming for attention with prints, motifs and dyes in pop shades. Although if you are in India embracing fur might be out of your reach, but if you rewind the fashion scene you will remember that it was not so long ago that the master weaver Sabyasachi played with fur in his collection ‘Firdaus’ in 2016.
- PANTSUIT – The no-nonsense pantsuit is another trend that you must look out for this season. Convenient and androgynous with a wide spectrum of prints and colours to choose from. It is anything but mundane!
- FALL FLORALS – More of a spring trend, the floral platter this autumn celebrates minimalism and is seen on trails of dresses, sweatshirts and skirts.
- RUFFLES – Next we have the Victorian quintessence the ever-feminine ruffles cascading from the shoulders to beautifully accentuating the hand or neckline. P.S. You can shop a wide range of ruffled outfits from Stalkbuylove. I personally love their effort of merging the Fall Pantone colours 2016 with fall micro trends of ruffles!
- TAN – Well one of the Pantone Colours of Fall 2016 is warm taupe so it comes as no surprise that the shades of tan are going to make their presence felt this season. From bottoms to outerwear and shirts, this colour has just mesmerized one and all.
- GOLD METALLIC – Standout and coruscating gold metallics are big this season and designers like Baja East and Rachel Zoe have clearly laid the foundation on how to do it!
- SHEARLING BOMBERS – A smart move to keep you warm and cozy when the temperature dips, shearling bomber jackets are perfect for channelling an androgynous look. Take a cue from Altuzarra and Kate Spade on how to nail the look!
- TURTLE NECK UNDERDRESSES – This trend reminds me of the eccentric Phoebe from Friends, but on a different note, this looks comfortable and sensible to beat the winter blues! The best part is that it can be used to pair some of your bold slinky maxi dresses!
- PLAID OVERCOATS – Plaids and tartan have a pact of ‘I’ll be there for you’ with fall-winter! This time plaid overcoats by Victoria Beckham, Rachel Zoe and Calvin Klein were replete with clean and muted vibes! Much love!
- DUSTY PINK AND YELLOW – They are Pantone colours of Fall 2016 and hence expect to see a lot of dusty cedar and mustard yellow this season! But the twist in the tale is that it is all about coordinating these two colours into your outfit! Not everyone’s cup of tea we say!
- OFF-SHOULDER – The trend that has globally gone viral is here to stay. Be the chic-sexy in off-shoulder silhouettes and dramatic blouses and turn heads wherever you go!
- CHOKER -On the jewellery front, chokers have swept the fashionistas off their feet and it is no doubt we have been witnessing the ‘choker revolution’ like never before. So this fall get hold of the trendiest chokers and let your neck be on fleek!
Stay in style and don’t forget to wear your smile!
Picture source: http://www.fashiontrendsetter.com, http://www.vogue.it, http://www.elle.com
Top 10 Best Dressed At The Met Gala 2017!
Sonam Kapoor At Cannes 2017 Fashion Diary!
Fashion Trend: Go Big With Oversized Handbags This Spring!
Jewellery Trend: The Year Of The Long Pendants!
New Shoe Collection By Miu Miu!