How to create a butterfly garden!
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy books and that’s kind of the same thing. Imagine the backdrop of a coy drizzle and an aromatic cuppa as you breathe in the subtle perfume of the verdant bower and devour your all time favourite classic. Or you are en route to your routine errands in the metro, sunk in the pleasure of revisiting Potter, oblivious to the cacophony of the swarm of passengers! Yes you are one of those who eat, breathe and live for books! You express your deepest emotions through the language of intertextuality and would rather spend on books than anything else! You are turned on by the scent of new books, antiquity of old documents and in addition, you revel in the stationery addict in you! All you dream of is a home library, your personal den where you can savour your escapade from the travails and trepidations of modern life and experience your kind of trance and catharsis amidst books that just demand your dedicated time and in return bestow the greatest gift-experience! If you are already into the mood then you are the bibliophilia who would want to know about bookstagrammers! Well for starters, bookstagrammers are those igers (Instagrammers) who are unapologetically bookworm and create creative thematic content.
I have enlisted some of the best bookstagrammers that you should watch out for!
- lisa_lostinlit (Lisa Hufflepuff) – This bookstagrammer’s home library and bookish accessories spell heavenly bliss for any book lover! Using the white canvas of her library and desk, she produces colourful contents that entail her favourite funkos! Her collection of funkos range from Harry Potter figures to Alice in Wonderland. Believes and mark my words when I tell you that by the end of browsing through her feed you will turn into a funko junkie for sure! Printed cushions, ethereal notebooks, scented candles, flowers, mugs, bookmarks, bespoke goodies and charms received from her monthly subscriptions is what culminates to a delightful world. P.S. Love her theme based posts where she lets her imagination travel far and wide and also her colour coordinated organization of books!
- stellette_reads (Yasmin-Stella) – A self-confessed potterhead and her library aesthetics bears resemblance to losa_lostinit. Pristine white shelves compartmentalized and giving away to envious collection of series and tastefully decked up with funkos, scented candles, travel mug, knick knacks and charms. The content is all about celebrating the vibrant pop colours and hence the photography is such that you feel that you are part of her mesmerizing and coruscating wonderland!
- madamereadsalot (Michelle) – This German based bookstagrammer plays on the earthy hues, ruby ruddiness, tinges of black and the ever classic white that exudes noir vibes. Funkos, geeky accessories, coffe mugs, parchments, magnetic bookmarks and zany cushion covers is bound to bowl you over! I personally like the addition of potted plants in geometrical planting pots that just sync in with the colour palette of her lustworthy feed!
- ursula_uriate (Ursula) – Being a tattoo aficionado, her feed is definitely a grungy and quirky departure from the rest of the lot! The antiquated wooden bookshelf bears testimony to the profundity of this prolific bookworm and the addition of clocks and socks (yes you read that right) just add to the vintage and relaxed mood of her world!
- unauffaellig.auffllalend (Samy) – She calls herself a ‘professional bookworm’ and we couldn’t agree more! With socks, funkos, tattoos, foliage, flowers, clocks and charms, her feed is just so creatively conceptualized that you can’t help but just pause in awe! I love the fairylight detailing on her luscious black bookshelf.
There are so many more bookstagrammers who would inspire you to give wings to your creative side, so what are you waiting for my beautiful bookworms? Happy reading!
Kitchen décor ideas that will blow your mind !
Photos And Posters To Personalize Your Room!
Marriages made in Heaven and Weddings done in gardens!
Make rush for your RUSTIC GARDEN!!!
Saving spaces : Transforming balconies!