Wedding bells, flowers and resplendent ceremonies!
The mecca of fashion, Paris bestowed us with the much awaited and coveted Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 which also rolled down it’s curtain on the fashion month. As always Paris fashion aesthetics continue to inspire us and the trends that have emerged from this Spring-Summer 2017 edition will surely be lapped up by fashionistas over the forthcoming spring.
Without much ado let’s have a look at the trend-o-meter from Paris Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2017:
- Tulle– Looks like poise and pirouette are going to be ‘in’ this summer. Reason? Well tulles in their capacious and dainty glory are going to make an entry into your wardrobe. Rochas, Dior, Molly Goddard and Dries Van Noten are some of the fashion mavens who swore by tulles! Right from sherbet shades to tutus, tulles were interpreted in the most versatile language.
- Ruffles– Ruffles, ruffles everywhere! It seems that every major fashion week is gushing over ruffles for summer! And Paris remains no exception to the game. Embroidered and sequinned to printed ones with Scottish roses, that overwhelm as they form adornment on the borders of the silhouettes. It was clearly an explosion of ruffles.
- Bralettes– Bralettes promise to be big this coming summer, but pause if you are planning to tread the familiar route! Bralettes over buttoned-up shirts, studded bralettes of leather canvas and bralettes teamed with formal suits insinuate that you have bralettes that you can play up to suit your wildest imagination!
- Shirts– Paris Fashion Week witnessed an ingenious spin to the average shirts! They were deconstructed like never before and set the mood for innovation in bold letters! Watch out for Alexander Wang, Victoria Beckham, Marques’ Almeida and Jacquemus on how they ace the look!
- Fuchsia Pink– Steering clear of the rose quartz and dusty pink, the 2016 staples from the pink family, Paris fashion week went loud, funky and daring with fuchsia. From Bottega Venetta to Balenciaga and Hermes to Topshop championed the fuchsia trend with sheer aplomb!
- Kitten heels-The dainty and understated kitten heel was a favourite with the Parisians as we found Prada, Chanel and Dior, all embracing it with panache! From classic black sling backs and pointed pumps to two-toned reissues there’s so much to vouch for when it comes tp kitten heels next season!
- Tress trends– If you are in for a sexy swagger then sensuous wet locks should be your call. If you are on the wilder side then there are crazy voluminous curls to pronounce the fifty shades of your radiant personality. If you are someone who prefers to step out of their comfort zone, then a bun-plait has all the tricks to beat the Monday blues! For soft romantic vibes there’s the side parting. In short, there is something for everyone.
- Jewellery trends– Uncut mineral stones, jewellery fused with apparel, arm cuff, graphic ear cuff, quaint single earring, sleek chokers, futuristic hybrid-earring necklaces, faux fine jewellery, statement neckpieces and avant-garde conversation pieces are going to be big!
So my fashion aficionados choose the best from the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 and start upgrading your closet for the coming season! Till then, stay in style and don’t forget to wear your smile!
Picture source: http://fashion-rotation.com, https://media1.popsugar-assets.com
Top 10 Best Dressed At The Met Gala 2017!
Sonam Kapoor At Cannes 2017 Fashion Diary!
Fashion Trend: Go Big With Oversized Handbags This Spring!
Jewellery Trend: The Year Of The Long Pendants!
New Shoe Collection By Miu Miu!