Fall In Love With The World Of Bookstagrammers!
Remember Monica Geller’s kitchen? It was the haven of gastronomic bliss for her friends, and especially Joey! The kitchen was a paragon of tasteful decor, organized cabinets done in warm blue and had a laidback vibe to it that was exuded through mismatched chairs, potted plants and quirky fridge magnets. If you are like Monica and the kitchen is your art studio, it is time to dress it up like never before! Unlike its fellow rooms, kitchen decor has not been given its long due and hence, if you are someone who swears by an aesthetic living, buckle up, because you are in for some of the best kitchen decor ideas!
If you are confused about how to embark upon the journey of a kitchen makeover then think no more! You can have a theme for your kitchen that can range from vintage and earthy to sleek and contemporary and cute and kitschy.
Lets see how can you change your mundane kitchen to a dreamy palette based on your aesthetics:
Hey there Classy!
For those of you with a girl crush on Audrey Hepburn, like me, vintage and classy kitchen decor is all you need to keep visiting your kitchen. Wooden cabinets and walls done in the fiery shade of cherry promises to seal the deal! Turn your ‘wall’ of fame into a magnificent display zone for wooden rolling pins, spoons, spatulas, paddle cutting board, plank cutting board , frying pans and cheese knives set. It is not just that these essential accessories will be within your reach when you jet set for a culinary retreat, but it will save your money too for kitchen decor. A brass flower vase, a cuckoo clock and grocery handing scale would add beautifully to the look.
And, for those who like to keep it modish and clutter-free, here is your kind of kitchen call! A colour theme for the kitchen becomes a directory for lapping up kitchen utensils and tools that would be in sync with the palette. White cabinets contrasted with olive green or azure echoes that of a congenial hostess. A sheer kitchen curtain in the fabric of polyester or net would ensure the hide-and-seek of natural light. The place above the kitchen sink can be converted into cup racks and kitchen shelves for oil dispensers, apothecary jars, mason jars and crockery in the convivial shades of turquoise and yellow.
If you are the girlie girl and want the world to go cute, then here’s how! White and petal colour palette would do the trick followed by vintage English Rose or cupcake wallpapers. Anime salt and pepper shakers to crockery with owl motifs and Disney cartoon figures peeping and popping out of the shelves! Let each corner breathe the magic of your wonderland. If you have a dining area within the kitchen premises, enliven the table with jaw-dropping tea sets in florals. You can have wall frames with inspirational quotes and images of food to keep you going!
Some quick Ideas
- An asymmetrical stone slab can be used as a stand for nestling a painted wooden board that can be used as an area for chopping vegetables as you swing to Rihanna!
- How about turning a small section of your kitchen into your work station with a protruding shelf dwelling inside an alcove that can double as a writing desk!
- Switch to smart storage with containers marked with the name of the groceries that will not just make it finding them easy, but will also culminate into a quirky decor.
- Contrast blue glasses with white bottles and stack them up with multi-hued marbles and place fairylights for an enchanting romantic dinner!
- Why leave the kitchen rail bare when you can dress it up with hanging plants inside brass planters?
- Border chalkboards with lace or printed tapes and voila you have an easy-to-use planner for those grocery lists.
- DIY kitchen towels are fun with their purpose, and images on the cover of the towels spells fun and ensures that you don’t end up using the same towel for different purposes when in hurry!
So what’s your kitchen story this season?
Picture source: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Photos And Posters To Personalize Your Room!
Marriages made in Heaven and Weddings done in gardens!
Make rush for your RUSTIC GARDEN!!!
Saving spaces : Transforming balconies!
Swedish Craftsmanship in Chandeliers!