Sabyasachi Bridal Spring Couture Collection 2017
The wait is over and Kareena Kapoor’s bundle of joy is here! Congratulations to Kareena Kapoor Khan on her baby boy, Taimur Khan. It is wonderful to see this fashion icon glowing with happiness at her baby! But,pushing aside all the hullabaloo over the baby’s name, we want to reminiscence over Kareena Kapoor maternity wear fashion lookbook! She is the first Bollywood star to have shown the Indian audience that one can tread the glamorous route even during pregnancy rather than shy away. She has proved to her young peers that pregnancy or not, she is the ultimate fashion icon. Also, for fashion enthusiasts like us, she is redefining pregnancy fashion for Indian actresses.
Here I have curated top 10 looks from her pregnancy wardrobe. Do comment on which ones you liked the most and why!
- Kareena Kapoor looked fetching in a white anarkali by Rajesh Pratap Singh that she teamed with a silver neckpiece, from Amrapali, and jootis. Serene beauty we must say!
- Mrs Khan was the showstopper for Sayasachi Mukherjee’s Winter-Festive 2016 and boy oh boy she set the stage on fire in a heavily embroidered lehenga channeling royal vibes! Way to go Bebo.
- Unlike her younger peers, Bebo’s travel looks have been all about comfort and simplicity. Hence, it was no surprise that during her pregnancy, she adopted her signature style with an Eka Gingham dress, white sneakers and sunnies.
- The perfect Kareena Kapoor maternity wear look – Floral printed blush toned Pero dress, flip-flops and barely there make-up. But it was to Bebo’s credit that she made this otherwise simple look her own by oozing her quintessential aura.
- Another travel look that gave me envy is when she was photographed in a casual tee, Nasty Gal bomber, leggings, red sneakers and sunglasses. Now this is what I call sporty-chic!
- Now this is a super dazzling look. For Rima Jain’s birthday she was spotted in a Deme Kaftan, Bvlgari serpenti watch, emerald neckpiece, geometric clutch and nude tie-up block heels.
- Channeling the Bardot trend in a pastel H&M dress, soft curls, stack of baubles and block heels, she was all about sticking to her easy-breezy look in one of the events.
- The next look that I am crushing on shows her ability to work a simple coordinate look with so much finesse. Black ankle-length bodycon layered with a deep green duster coat. Sleek pony tail, statement bracelets and earrings completed her look.
- Another signature glamorous diva look by Bebo was spotted when she embraced a Phillip Plein gown that had dramatic jeweled embroidery starting from the neckline to the waist. She polished off the look with Jimmy Choo sandals, Judith Leiber box clutch and deep dark smoky eyes. Love!
- For an Awards night she opted for a scarlet Gauri & Nainika gown with a cape and trail sleeves that concluded at the hem of the gown. Jewellery from Jet Gems and nude thong sandals sealed the red carpet look. Need I say that she looked stunning!
Kareena Kapoor Maternity Wear style has become the rage on all the tabloids and has given pregnancy goals to women all over the nation. So, Kudos to Bebo for amalgamating glamour and comfort as part of her maternity fashion. You are certainly an inspiration! And congrats once again Bebo!
Picture source : http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com, https://powercloset.files.wordpress.com
Nykaa Launches Luxe Makeup Brand Bobbi Brown
Fashion Trend Spring 2017: Yellow Is The New Black!
Summer Breeze By Zara!
5 Top Picks From Global Desi’s New Summer Collection!
Nykaa Launches The Balm Cosmetics!