Independence Day Lookbook !
“Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
Hey my lovely fashionistas! How has been monsoon treating you all?
Whirlpool of colours, perfume of new fabrics and play of patterns has never failed to enrapture me. They have defined more than trends instead they have been redolent of flipping through the pages of fashion magazine and soaking in all the latest ideas for weaving up magic with styling. The creative and invigorating world of fashion has been my pandemic from treating mood swings to beating the Monday blues.
It should not come as a surprise when I say that keeping updated about the latest trends keeps me going! Thus without further ado let’s explore the 6 trends that has taken the fashion world by storm and why I am living for it!
- Lavender– Unlike, the dominant colours of red, black, white or gold lavender has not received its proper recognition. However, this time tables have turned as this pastel shade has become a go-to in high-street fashion. There is no denying that I am digging it! Here ‘s a quick tip slip into a mid-length pleated lavender skirt and coordinate it with a white crop tee with a cool message emblazoned on it. Conclude the look with a touch of quirk by donning cactus shaped earrings and bold sunglasses. Perfect to rule to the street during monsoon!
- Sheer– Gear up for sheer ladies! The sheer trend is all over from brands like Reliance Trends, Vero Moda to fashion moguls like Jason Wu and Jeremy Scott all renovating and innovating the sheer trend and pushing the envelope. The sheer trend might seem difficult to pull off but with the right accessories, you can go miles and feel comfortable too. Ditch your sleek jewelleries and embrace statement neckpieces that will shift attention to the jewelleries and balance out the diaphanous fabrics.
- Satin– For the ones who cannot compromise on the classy with sensuality factor, here is satin to the rescue. Satin has been a personal favourite and it looks breathtaking and resplendent. The sheen in the fabric exudes a royal look and therefore, playing up with satin becomes even more fun. Pearl accessories or beaded gold jewelleries will blend with satin like no other!
- Fringe– Moving over to micro-trends and I am all for detailing and I am digging the penchant for fringes. Fringes add bohemian and unexpected twist to a look and break the monotony. However, this time the fringes have become dramatic and I am not complaining. If you are planning to incorporate fringe into your personal style and not sure about the right dress, then veer towards fringe detailed bags and you are poised to paint the town red. Go check out Ferragamo for some inspiration.
- Tulle– Tulles remind me of graceful ballerinas twirling around on stage. Tulles are about princess vibes and perfect if you have a friend’s bachelorette part planned this monsoon. It ticks two trends that are already making waves in the world of fashion-sheer and baby doll vibes! Considering the dramatic vibe of tulle, keep the accessories simple and maintain the flair with a sorbet shaded ballerina shoe. Otherwise, you can seek inspiration from fashion designers Antonio Marras and Vivetta.
My shopping list is ready. So what are you waiting for?
Happy shopping people!
Monsoon Fashion wardrobe!
Best airport looks by Bollywood celebrities!
Gucci ace Sneakers!
Wedding bells, flowers and resplendent ceremonies!
Top 10 Best Dressed At The Met Gala 2017!