Wedding bells, flowers and resplendent ceremonies!
This season, Max Fashion reinvents the classic shirt with new cuts, trimmings and pattern play.
No wardrobe is complete without a classic button-down shirt. But this perennial closet essential is up for a revamp. Max Fashion offers a fresh take on shirts by reinventing the design with fresh details. The buttons aren’t always on the front and the collars graze the shoulders instead of clasping the neck. The patterns are old-school, from polka dots to checks, but they are updated with ruffles, asymmetrical cuts and various of-the-moment details.
These new must-have designs may remind you of your regular shirts, but wear them and you are sure to be in a style league of your own. Here’s how to make the most of this eye-catching look!
The Deconstructed Shirts to Wear NOW!
- Take your cue from popular fashion blogger Mehak Ghai whose favourite pick from Max Fashion is a checked off-shoulder number. The asymmetrical button details and ruffles around the shoulders are paired with failsafe red checks and elevated with innovative tailoring.
- Not just another button-up, the deconstructed shirt is set apart from its conventional counterparts by its off-shoulder collar design and ultra-long sleeves. The minimal polka-dotted prints keep the focus on the silhouette. A spunky take on your everyday prim shirt!
How to Wear the Deconstructed Shirt
- Denim drama: For a failsafe look, wear your deconstructed shirt with your favourite jeans be it cropped or skinny. Feeling brave? Pair your shirt with denim suspenders.
- Easy as it comes: Paired with shorts, a deconstructed shirt becomes your new weekend and travel uniform. Get ready to unwind!
- Party number: These offbeat shirts will make for a singularly eye-catching look on your night-outs. Team it with a sequinned skirt for maximum impact.
- Sporty mix: Is athleisure your go-to style? Deconstructed shirts will pack a punch when paired with yoga pants or this season’s big trend, bicycle shorts.
- Work mode: Deconstructed shirts may not fit every office dress code. For those who can wear these to work, pair your shirts with formal cropped pants or a pencil skirt.
- Fit and flare: Street style stars are often spotted pairing deconstructed shirts with retro-style bell bottoms and big skirts. Choose a well-fitted shirt to offset the flared silhouettes.
- Dress relief: Update your regular dress by layering it under a deconstructed shirt. Cinch your waist with a belt for a look worthy of an on-fleek street style star.
Article by Max Fashion team
Top 10 Best Dressed At The Met Gala 2017!
Sonam Kapoor At Cannes 2017 Fashion Diary!
Fashion Trend: Go Big With Oversized Handbags This Spring!
Jewellery Trend: The Year Of The Long Pendants!
New Shoe Collection By Miu Miu!