Summer Dessert Recipe: Buttermilk Panna Cotta With Strawberry Coulis!
December, the month of merrymaking and festivities is here and Chef Aman Tandon of Pride Hotels, Pune is back with his unique dessert recipe perfect for the season! Mesmerize is an exotic December dessert with a colorful concoction of the season’s best fruits, served in a fanciful presentation that oozes a rich appeal! So no more time to waste, let’s get to the recipe.
150 g hulled strawberries
100 g of sugar
70 g mascarpone cheese/amul cheese spread
2 g gelatine
1 cinnamon stick
1. Remove the zest from the lemon and orange. Pour sugar into a saucepan with 7 cups water and bring to boil.
2. Add the cinnamon stick, citrus zest and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the gelatine, leave it on for one minute and remove.
3. Remove the citrus zest, cinnamon stick and let cool.
4. Meanwhile, peel the kiwis, mix them with 1/3 cup of warmed syrup. Set aside in a bowl.
5. Blend the banana with the juice of half citon, mascarpone cheese and the second third of syrup. Set aside in a bowl.
6. Mix the hulled strawberries with the remaining lemon juice and the last third of syrup. Set aside in a bowl.
7. Fit the glasses. The preparation requires inclined red fruit at the bottom of the glass. So keeping the glass tilted, chill for about 1 hour while maintaining the angle.
8. Remove the tilted glasses, spoon in banana cream on top, and put it in the refrigerator for another 1 hour (the glasses must be straight this time).
9. Remove the glasses again and spoon the glasses with kiwi puree on top. Place them in the fridge until it is time to serve them.
10. For a fresh taste garnish with berries on the top before serving (optional).
And not to worry, the fruits used in the recipe can be varied depending on your personal tastes and availability! Try using mangoes or any other colorful fruits that are easily available to you! So, this season, don’t let the holidays go in vain and entice you friends and family with this gorgeous and lip smacking December dessert.
Picture source : http://healthadvisorgroup.com, http://previews.123rf.com
Baisakhi Special Recipes: Patiala Shahi Kukkad and Punjabi Pindi Chana Zyka
Valentine’s Day Special: La Isla Bonita!
Valentine’s Day Special: Very berry Bellini
Valentine’s Day Special: Very Berry Swirl Shots
Valentine’s Day Special: Oceans Of Fantasy!