Max Fashion unveils the ‘Denim It Up Collection’
Last year the fashion scene was abuzz with everything pink!
Pink was the colour code last year, switch to 2018 millennials are rooting for lavender! So what is so special about lavender? Lavender is a sorbet shade and needless to say that it is soothing to the beholder! Unlike many colours, lavender is quite versatile and easy to pull off!
But how to incorporate lavender into your everyday looks? If this has been your fashion emergency lately, then we have sorted this out for you!
Jet set ready to explore these 5 ways in which you can incorporate lavender into your wardrobe
- Lavender in make-up– Ditch nude or peachy shades for your eyes and give your eyes a never-before-seen makeover with lavender sitting beautifully on your eyelids finished off with a dash of sparkle! The Norvina palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills and Revolution Re-loaded Palette Visionary from Revolution Beauty London have beautiful lavender shades to complement every skin tone.
- Lavender bottomwear– If you are into modest fashion and swear by your separates, then lavender linen pants or lavender cropped trousers with knot detailing epitomizes the breezy and languid look. Pair it with a crochet white top and bamboo basket bag, another ‘it’ trend of the season and you are poised to be all pretty in lavender! P.S. For that extraness add lavender flowers inside the basket bag and let it twin with your bottomwear!
- Lavender sliders– Sliders have always been such cozy and snuggly BFF in our shoe closet but thanks to Rihanna’s Fenty brand that we cannot get over sliders. This season fuse the girly-girl charm with Lavender popcat sliders and lift your look like no one else! A bow hairband is simple and yet would complement with the lavender sliders.
- Lavender printed dress for the woman who loves her prints– For those of you who wants to steer clear of jewelleries and yet want that perfect lavender dress for the daytime date look opt for this fun and quaint lavender UFO printed dress with a bardot and A-line fit. Gold watch, red heels and red chrome finish lippie and you are definitely going to break a heart or two!
- Lavender accessory– Accessories can upgrade a look from zero to 100! If you are a bag hoarder, then solid lavender sling bag either worn cross-sided or in the traditional way is the antidote against this blazing summer! You can also tie a lavender scarf with the handle of any neutral tone bag or incorporate lavender belt to add a fresh twist to your look
So which look is your favourite?
Max Launches College Fash Bash – An exclusive range for college-goers
These 5 must bags from Lavie you need right now!
Remembering your FURRY ANGEL- Remembering PortraitFlip
Sundari and all you need to know about Concours d’elephant
Flaunt your best assets with summer’s hottest trends – here to stay!