Its herbal tea time with lemon grass
It’s the Holiday season and we all automatically crave for that sweet little something. We at Soul have just the thing to satisfy your Holiday cravings as well as a chance to satisfy your party guests’ sweet cravings! Chocollage Bombe’e is a lip smacking Christmas Dessert with a recipe specially crafted by Chef Aman Tandon of Pride Hotels, Pune! It is perfect for the Christmas party that’s just around the corner, and is sure to impress kids and adults alike! It is a perfect melange of creamy ice creams studded with nougatine and choicest candy crush – set as a Dome, it is a world of opportunities laced with gooey chocolates for success and prosperity.
Preparation Time – 30 mins
Serves – 4
- 250 ml Mango ice cream
- 250 ml strawberry ice cream softened
- 250 ml vanilla ice cream softened
- 500 ml molten chocolate
- 30 gms mint candy
- 50 gms lemon candy
- 50 gms caramelised cashew nuts / nougatine
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
1. Freeze a 6-inch bowl. While it’s still cold, place mango, strawberry and vanilla ice cream scoops alternately. Compress them into the bowl with crushed candies and nougatine mixed in intervals – stuff the hollow of the bowl tightly and cover it with a plastic wrap. Freeze the bombe for 50 minutes or until firm.
2. Finally, spoon in enough softened strawberry ice cream to fill the bowl. Freeze until hard.
3. To unmold, dip the bowl up to the rim in warm water. Run a knife around the edge to loosen the bombe and unmold upside down onto a flat p late. Neatly pour the molten chocolate evenly over the hemisphere. Freeze once again until ready to serve.
We hope that all you people with a sweet tooth enjoy making and relishing this fabulous Christmas dessert during this holiday season. Here is wishing you all Happy Holidays from Soul!
Picture source: http://fructe-exotice.ro, http://4.bp.blogspot.com, https://sonalbisht101-img.rbl.ms
Celebrate Raksha Bandan with unique gifting ideas from ‘Sustenance Foods
Mango Dessert: Napoleon Of Alphanso And Meringue Glaze!
Mango Recipe: Amritsari Aam Lonjee Da Achaar!
Summer Dessert Recipe: Buttermilk Panna Cotta With Strawberry Coulis!
Baisakhi Special Recipes: Patiala Shahi Kukkad and Punjabi Pindi Chana Zyka