Complete Your Wardrobe This EOSS
Denims are a classic and never go out of style. We all have numerous pairs of jeans hanging in our closet, some for everyday wear and some for those special occasions. Be it skinny, distressed or low rise jeans, learn to work them like a supermodel with our tips.
- Black Beauty– the best way to style your black skinny jeans is with a black crop top underneath a leather jacket and boots like Sara Sampaio. You can also opt for a netted dress on top of high-waist black skinny jeans paired with boots like our girl Gigi Hadid. For a touch of sparkle add in golden hues on the boots or with some bling.
- Double Denim– Heidi Klum’s look with an unbuttoned retro denim shirt, over a black tee tucked into a pair of mid-rise skinny jeans is a stunner. Complete the look with a thin, tan-colored, belt with a pair of teal suede pumps.
- Glam Up – For that glamorous edge, style it up like Tyra Banks with ripped jeans, a white tee underneath a silver sequined jacket paired with bright red pumps on the feet.
- Classy Chic– Sport your skinny jeans with a sequenced top underneath a trench coat accompanied with a big handbag and boots like Miranda Kerr and step out in style.
- Cosy Style –With the mercury dip on its way, you can rock this style by Kendall Jenner where she pairs a vintage turtleneck sweater with straight legged jeans, boots and a small handbag.
- Cool and Casual– Rock the casual vibes with Karlie Kloss’ street style look – boot-cut jeans with a black tank top, a tweed blazer and ballerina flats – cute, casual and classy.
- White Wonder– White skinny jeans with a deep neck golden hued blouse with flats is the way Adriana Lima does it and so should you! The perfect look for afternoon brunches.
- Sporty Style– Mom jeans with a top, a big belt, a cap and a pair of stylish sneaks on the feet is what Bella Hadid’s sporty look is all about, now you too can rock it. Add in some hoop earrings for a stylish edge.
- Denim Drama– For some sultry fashion fun try Ashley Graham’s jeans style – light coloured skinny denims paired with a sexy deep-neck dark-coloured off-shoulder denim crop top with heels.
Picture source : http://www.maxfashionpr.com
Long Due – Enjoy the flowing, royal feel of the maxi dress this summer!
Rosegal products review
When it comes to bridal wear go for Anushree Reddy
When Fashion goes delicious!
Accessorize Launches Its S/S 2017 Collection!