Making a Strong Statement this Pujo
15 best and easy hacks for the Indian wedding!
Wedding bells, flowers and resplendent ceremonies, Indian weddings epitomize grandiloquence like no other occasions. However, behind all these razzmatazz there’s a whole range of efforts that is instrumental in keeping the splendour of the big day intact. Here are some quick and easy hacks to ensure that you sail like a pro on your wedding day.
- Leave a personalized touch to the wedding card by infusing floral scent and let your guests know what you mean to them.
- For the bridesmaid send them a personalized box of assorted almonds, black raisins, apricots, marshmallow and carnations to express your gratitude and love.
- To stop yourself from turning into a bridezilla go for aroma therapy with lavender oil and lemongrass oil. Spray one of these on your pillow and take a peaceful nappie. Always know there’s nothing like a good sleep!
- For the beautiful and sprightly brides out there make your fragrance long lasting by dabbing vaseline on the pulse points before spraying your favourite perfume and voila you will be a breath of fresh air throughout the day!
- Make sure that you have 2-3 three pairs of contact lens (in case of yearly) before your wedding considering the duration of ceremonies. Wearing contact lens for more than 8 hours is not good for the eyes dearies.
- If you have opted for easy-on-budget wedding but you are not the one to compromise on the décor then here’s my tip you can have a fun booth with an intricately designed frame made out of thermocol and paint it with your favourite colours. Don’t forget to double up the fun and zeal with DIY props including moustache, pouty lips, top hat, pince-Nez.
- For the mehendi and sangeet décor go for colourful wind wheels and foam toy parrots that are easily available with the local guy selling balloons. You can read more about garden wedding décor ().
- Put up a message wall for guests, friends and relatives to share their thoughts. White board coloured sticky notes to the rescue can be quite handy for this one.
- Attach heel protectors on your stilettos. This will ensure that you are comfortable on your special day.
- Don’t forget to use sandpaper to de-slick the soles of the shoes.
- You can have a RSVP option in the event list so to know who all are coming and decide on the number plates for wedding dinner. In this way you can curb food wastage.
- The brides-to-be keep dry fruits handy as completely starving yourself is a big no-no.
- Nude lip liner would keep the lipstick protected for a long time, waterproof makeup starting from the concealer to the eye mascara, cotton bud and translucent powder for those voluminous lashes.
- The ombre lip trend is here to stay and especially during your big day it’s a must try. Use shimmer eyeshadow on your lip to create an ombre effect.
- Make sure that your clutch has all the makeup essentials for the last minute touch-up.
Congratulations to the brides-to-be
Picture source: https://i1.wp.com
Dressing for a Corporate Job Interview – From the Designer’s Desk of Blackberrys
Independence Day Lookbook !
Monsoon Fashion wardrobe!
Best airport looks by Bollywood celebrities!
Gucci ace Sneakers!